About the Job
We are a fast-growing digital agency that builds, designs, and engineers digital solutions for our clients. We are looking for a senior project manager with at least 5 years of experience in managing the technical aspects of complex web development projects and working with all website production departments including design, UI/UX, development, outside contractors, and project teams.
The ideal candidate must have next-level organization skills to keep projects on track and on budget. They should be able to not only communicate effectively with clients to understand their needs but must be able to communicate those needs to all departments involved in that client’s website build. Multitasking should be second nature to our ideal candidate. We are looking for a new team member to manage multiple projects and delegate the work to the right teams, monitoring the project lifecycle every step of the way from initial discovery to launch, while managing the budgets for each project.
Our new technical project manager must be able to effectively work with our teams and troubleshoot any issues that may arise throughout the project lifecycle. They must understand the technical aspects of website development and be able to communicate with developers. The ability to quickly communicate with a subject matter expert (SME) derive how long a technical task should take is key for keeping projects on budget and time.
- Website Development Lifecycle Knowledge, Project Management, Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Reporting Skills, and Problem Solving.
- Must have experience in the web development lifecycle and be comfortable managing applicable teams and scoping budgets in tandem with SMEs.
- Worked with clients on projects, scopes, and knowing when and how to ask clients for additional information and budget when required.
- Must be proficient in Google Suite including Gmail, Google Calendar, Sheets, and Slides.
- Must know how to use MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- WordPress knowledge is a big plus.
- Experience using Monday.com, a project management tool, is a plus.
- Maintain full project ownership while managing the successful execution of marketing projects as assigned, including but not limited to involving senior staff and engaging appropriate areas/individuals, addressing the impact on all areas throughout the process, ensuring the final outcome(s) meet the needs of the organization/department and the objectives of the project—all while keeping management well informed and knowledgeable throughout the process.
- Participate in the initial project concept and scope creation with clients to better meet their needs and translate those expectations to our team.
- In conjunction with an SME, design solutions for client challenges or goals related to individual projects or requests.
- Establish project scope and communicate that scope to all stakeholders, discovering and validating requirements and parameters. Must be able to recognize client demands outside of the original scope and adjust timelines and costs accordingly with client communication and approval.
- Work collaboratively with clients and our team to set project expectations, gather content and other needed resources, and keep all stakeholders updated on project progress.
- Help develop project solutions by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables, resource availability, and application.
- Keep all budgets on track. Closely monitor time and expenses; implement cost-saving actions as needed.
- Provide project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing project updates.
- Minimum of three years of working experience managing projects in digital marketing agencies or related spaces
- Familiarity with digital marketing and advertising platforms and best practices
- Passion for learning and adopting new technologies and techniques
- Excellent verbal communication and teamwork skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Experience with project management software tools
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong project management, time management, organizational skills, and the ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
"*" indicates required fields