About the Job
We’re looking to add a Junior Developer to our team at GTU! If you are enthusiastic about Web Development, have an eye for design, and are excited by the chance to expand your skills, this is the position for you. Our ideal candidate will play a crucial role in the design, development, and maintenance of our full-stack projects. You should have at least two years of experience working with WordPress and possess a passion for creating visually appealing, functional, and user-friendly websites.
A bit about us: GTU is a full-service, client-centered digital agency. Our close-knit team brings together experienced future-thinking technology leaders, creative minds, and problem solvers to deliver customized solutions that smash client goals. From initial concept to planning and strategy to execution, we collaborate with our clients—acting as a transparent partner they can trust to help them innovate and succeed.
- Website Development Lifecycle Knowledge, Project Management, Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Reporting Skills, and Problem Solving.
- Must have experience in the web development lifecycle and be comfortable managing applicable teams and scoping budgets in tandem with SMEs.
- Worked with clients on projects, scopes, and knowing when and how to ask clients for additional information and budget when required.
- Must be proficient in Google Suite including Gmail, Google Calendar, Sheets, and Slides.
- Must know how to use MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- WordPress knowledge is a big plus.
- Experience using Monday.com, a project management tool, is a plus.
- Minimum of two years of working experience in Web Development required
- Proficiency with WordPress theme development
- Understanding of web hosting, domain names, DNS, and databases
- Familiarity with responsive design for mobile devices
- Knowledge of user experience and interface design
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices and website performance optimization techniques
- Passion for learning and adopting new technologies and techniques
- Excellent verbal communication and teamwork skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Organization and time management skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Design expertise and aesthetic sensibility
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
"*" indicates required fields