We’re looking to add a Social Media Content Specialist to our team at GTU! If you have a passion for creating engaging and relevant content for social media, this position is for you. Our ideal candidate will have a keen understanding of social media trends, a knack for storytelling, and technical expertise in video production. In this role, you will support the content team in various day-to-day activities, focusing primarily on creating and sharing high-quality content across our clients’ social media channels.
A bit about us: GTU is a full-service, client-centered digital agency. Our close-knit team brings together experienced future-thinking technology leaders, creative minds, and problem solvers to deliver customized solutions that smash client goals. From initial concept to planning and strategy to execution, we collaborate with our clients—acting as a transparent partner they can trust to help them innovate and succeed.
- Develop, capture, edit, and share compelling video and photo content tailored to each client’s brand and audience.
- Understand the unique requirements of different social media platforms and adjust content accordingly.
- Stay current with the latest trends and best practices in social media, video production, and digital marketing. Then implement new ideas to leverage those trends as part of clients’ content strategies.
- Work as a part of the social media teams to schedule and post video photo content in line with social media strategies and goals.
- Analyze metrics and report the performance of posted content, using that data to optimize content strategies as needed.
- Assist with larger-scale video production as needed.
- Work with clients directly when necessary, building relationships and understanding their unique needs and goals.
- Minimum of three years of working experience creating video content and managing social media accounts
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.)
- Experience with social media management, project management tools
- Ability to ideate, capture, edit, and post engaging social media content
- Strong understanding of various social media platforms and best practices on each
- Familiarity with developing and executing unique content strategies
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to manage several client accounts and projects
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Passion for learning and adopting new technologies and techniques
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
"*" indicates required fields